DOOLIN CAVE COVID-19 SAFETY RESPONSE
We are delighted to welcome you to Doolin Cave once again, and although things will operate a little differently, we are determined to make your visit to Doolin Cave a memorable experience as always. In response to Covid-19, we have implemented the following additional measures in line with the HSE recommendations:
- Tours are running at a reduced capacity to 13-15 people per tour (previously 24).
- Visible markings, Covid-19 information, and signage will guide you safely around the visitor centre and our team will observe social distancing.
- All tour participants are required to wear personal protective equipment – PPE (masks and gloves). We encourage you to bring your own PPE where possible or we can provide PPE at cost price.
- Contactless payment options are encouraged. Where this is not possible, payment terminals will be disinfected before and after each transaction. You can also book your tour on our website.
- We have provided alcohol-based hand sanitiser at the entrance of the visitor centre.
- All common touchpoints including door handles, chairs, and tables are cleaned, sprayed and disinfected multiple times each day.
- All tour safety hats are disinfected after each use.
- Our team have been trained to implement and manage the new safety measures.
- As members, Doolin Cave is committed to supporting the local tourism network safety charters which include Doolin Tourism and the Burren Ecotourism Network.
- We ask that all visitors sanitize their hands at the entrance to Doolin Cave, wear PPE, and to practice proper respiratory hygiene to ensure everyone’s safety.
- HSE Covid-19 Infographic Poster
- Doolin Tourism Safety Charter
- Burren Ecotourism Network Safety Charter